V12 Finance with Barefaced
Need a new rig but want to pay for it later?
Want a better sound but can't quite afford it right now? Got some bigger shows coming that you need an upgrade for? Perhaps you just want to pay off your Barefaced each month rather than in one go? Well, Barefaced offer finance options to help you to get your dream setup now.
We offer up to 12 months 0% interest financing with V12 Finance. A deposit is required and full credit checks must be performed by V12.
Please note: we cannot offer a "collect" option for online finance purchases. Purchases made online using finance will be delivered to you via our courier service.
How do I use V12 finance?
To use V12 finance simply select 'UK Finance (deposit only)' from the region menu. This will take you through to checkout and you will be charged the required 10% deposit through our web shop. We will then email out a V12 finance application. If your application is successful then simply sit tight until you receive your cab. We'll schedule repayments after you have received your order. If you are unsuccessful we will refund your deposit. Please check the list below for eligibility before proceeding with the order.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do repayments work?
Monthly repayments will be taken by direct debit. Your finance agreement starts when you receive your goods. You don't start repaying your loan until you have received your order.
What if I change my mind?
You have the right under section 66A of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 to withdraw from the agreement, without giving any reason, within 14 days from the day after the day on which the agreement is signed by you. Call V12 on 02920 468 900 to talk to their dedicated team. If you wish to keep the goods but cancel the finance, all you have to do is contact Barefaced and pay for the order via an alternative means (i.e. a credit card). Barefaced will then cancel your credit agreement. If you don't wish to keep the goods, then you must return your order to Barefaced in the same condition that you received it, at which point Barefaced will cancel the agreement and return your deposit.
Finance is subject to status - Am I eligible?
• You must be 18 years of age. If you are under 18, your parent or guardian can apply for finance on your behalf.
• Be a permanent UK resident
• Hold a bank or building society account capable of handling direct debit payments.
• Unfortunately, we are unable to accept applications from people who are unemployed and in receipt of state benefits.
Who provides the finance?
Our finance is supplied by V12 Retail Finance. Its secure and friendly online system can provide you with a decision in seconds.
Can my order be sent to a different address?
Finance orders can only be shipped to the address given in your finance application. If you are not able to accept your order then we will attempt to redeliver. However; due to FCA regulations, orders can only be delivered and not collected from our courier's depot.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 or older.
- You are in permanent paid employment (over 16 hours per week).
- You have been a resident in the UK for at least 3 years and will continue your residency in the UK.
- You have a debit or credit card in your name and registered to your address.
- You have a Bank or Building Society current account.
- All finance orders must be delivered to the address in which the credit agreement has been filed out. All finance orders must not be delivered to any address other than that shown as the current address on the credit agreement.
- Finance is only available to UK residents but not available to VAT free Jersey or Guernsey.
- All online finance orders will be sent as a complete order within 8 weeks or your finance application will be cancelled.