Eight10 / Eight10T
Totally over the top power, similar max output to two conventional sealed 8x10” cabs.
Gigantic sound, like our SIX10 but with even bigger lows and more output from the scaled up deep tuned Hybrid Resonator enclosure. Very light for its size (even flight cased) but it’s not a small cab. Guaranteed to thunder through the loudest densest heaviest sounding stage sound. If one 10CR driver is loud enough to play with a drummer, imagine what EIGHT can do!!!
- Eight 10CR extended-range drivers
- Hybrid Resonator enclosure
- Barefaced Line Array crossover
- Single large resonator outlet on base
- Single top strap handle
- Dual side bar/dish steel handles
- Tiltback wheels and large rubber feet
- Nickel-plated 2/3-sided steel corners
- Dual parallel combi speakon + 1/4” sockets
- Heavy duty black tolex
- Black or silver high strength cloth grill
(H W D)
|122cm x 61cm x 40cm
48" x 24" x 15.5"
|36kg / 79lbs
|Cloth (with tweeter)
|37kg / 81lbs
|25Hz - 6kHz (-20kHz with tweeter)
30/01/24 - Eight10 - USA
Hi again, just wanted to get back and let you know I couldn’t be happier with this cab! Still can’t get over how unbelievable it sounds, and it’s handling and frequency response. I’m throwing a lot at it in terms of power and dynamics (octave and synth pedals stacked with multiple fuzzes, along with delays, reverb and modulation) and it absolutely crushes it all. Was using Mesa powerhouse and diesel cabinets before, and this thing blows them out of the water.