Big Twin 3
The Big Twin 2 has now been replaced by the Big Twin 3. If you order a BT2 your order will be automatically upgraded to a BT3. For more details about why the BT3 is even better, click on this link!
Extreme loudness and full-range accuracy that lays waste to all but the biggest conventional bass cabs.
The size of a 4x10" but taller and slimmer so it's easier to move and easier to hear with the output and bottom of a 4x10" plus 1x18" stack, plus far superior dispersion and quicker transient response. For everyone from those wanting to hear their bass like it's through huge studio monitors to those stacking up the gnarliest FX chains and dominating the mix with layers of sound cutting through, sitting under and slotting between walls of guitar noise.
- Dual 12XN extended-range high-accuracy drivers
- Ultra low distortion neodymium HF compression driver with cast aluminium waveguide
- LR4 crossover with enhanced thermal stability
- Self-resetting HF driver and crossover protection system
- Fully variable HF control with treble boost
- Monocoque Spaceframe enclosure
- Vertical slot port and thermal convector
- Vertically aligned drivers for superior polar response
- SuperCooler Tech for reduced power compression
- Dual bar/dish strap handles
- Top strap handle
- Tiltback wheels and large rubber feet
- Nickel-plated 2/3-sided steel corners
- Dual parallel combi speakon + 1/4” sockets
- Durable textured acrylic finish
- Powder-coated black steel grill
- Optional high strength silver or black cloth grill with white piping
(H x W x D)
|90cm x 52cm x 37cm
35.5" x 20.5" x 14.6"
|25.5kg / 56lbs
|24kg / 52.5lbs
|Max Amp Power
21/12/23 - Big Twin 3 - USA
I’m really enjoying the cabinet - it’s big and beautiful, large and lovely!
06/12/23 - Big Twin 3 - UK
06/09/23 - Big Twin 2 - UK