Super Twin / Super Twin T
How can so much volume, so much midrange punch, so much fat bottom and such sweet venue-filling treble come from a cab that's so easy to move?
The purity of two 12XN drivers in a highly optimised enclosure, no tweeters, no crossover - just added simplicity. Replaces cabs twice its size and many times its weight. Goes loud with very little power, goes VERY LOUD with loads. As always with Barefaced, outstanding dispersion because that matters!
- Dual 12XN extended-range high-accuracy drivers
- Monocoque Spaceframe enclosure
- Vertical slot port and thermal convector
- Consistent polar response when vertical or horizontal
- Dual side strap handle
- Top strap handle
- Tiltback wheels and large rubber feet
- Nickel-plated 2/3-sided steel corners
- Dual parallel combi speakon + 1/4” sockets
- Durable textured acrylic finish
- Powder-coated black steel grill
- Optional high strength silver cloth grill
(H W D)
|74cm 48cm 34cm
29" 19" 13.4"
|Steel Grill||18kg / 40lbs|
|Cloth Grill||17kg / 37lbs|
|Max Amp Power||1200W RMS|
|Frequency Range||30Hz -4kHz|
26/11/23 - Super Twin - UK
29/09/23 - Super Twin - USA
Just wanted to let you know the Super Twin arrived in good shape yesterday. I haven’t had a chance to play out with it at volume yet but man does that thing ever sound good here in my studio. My Fender Neo 410 could never quite get the tone of my GK head. This thing sounds incredible with it.
10/11/23 - Super Twin - UK