Extreme loudness and full-range accuracy that lays waste to all but the biggest conventional bass cabs.
The size of a 4x10" but taller and slimmer so it's easier to move and easier to hear with the output and bottom of a 4x10" plus 1x18" stack, plus far superior dispersion and quicker transient response. For everyone from those wanting to hear their bass like it's through huge studio monitors to those stacking up the gnarliest FX chains and dominating the mix with layers of sound cutting through, sitting under and slotting between walls of guitar noise.
- • Dual 12XN extended-range high-accuracy drivers
- • Ultra low distortion neodymium HF compression driver with cast aluminium waveguide
- • LR4 crossover with enhanced thermal stability
- • Self-resetting HF driver and crossover protection system
- • Fully variable HF control
- • Monocoque Spaceframe enclosure
- • Vertical slot port and thermal convector
- • Vertically aligned drivers for superior polar response
- • Dual side strap handle
- • Top strap handle
- • Tiltback wheels and large rubber feet
- • Nickel-plated 2/3-sided steel corners
- • Dual parallel combi speakon + 1/4” sockets
- • Durable textured acrylic finish
- • Powder-coated black steel grill
- • Optional high strength silver cloth grill
(H W D)
|85cm 52cm 37cm
33.5" 20.5" 14.6"
|Steel Grill||22.5kg / 49lbs|
|Cloth Grill||21kg / 46lbs|
|Max Amp Power||1600W RMS|
|Frequency Range||30Hz -20kHz|
Read the full review here
High quality speaker leads for exceptional sound quality and reliability. High grade cable comprises 2 insulated pure copper cores. Durable wire and latching speaker plug.
We can spray the baffle of your cab any colour - a good way to make it visually match your head or other gear! Please note you will be unable to see the baffle on cloth grill cabs.