Super Mini / Super Mini T
Almost as much accuracy and output as the BIG BABY II but shrunk into a barely half-size package.
The ideal cab for anyone needing full-range accuracy, serious loudness and the smallest possible rig. Very popular with doublers playing both upright bass (aka double bass) and electric bass. Also an excellent guitar FRFR cab for modelling.
Need more output? Add a second SM to make a modular 2x12XN rig which can handle almost any gig, or a SUPER COMPACT for similar results with some more depth and roundness in the lows and three different sized rig solutions, or a BIG BABY II for even deeper tighter and again, three different sized gig choices.
- Single 12XN extended-range high-accuracy driver
- Low distortion tweeter
- LR4 crossover with enhanced thermal stability
- Self-resetting HF driver and crossover protection system
- Fully variable HF control
- Monocoque Spaceframe enclosure
- Vertical slot port and thermal convector
- Consistent polar response when vertical or horizontal
- Side strap handle
- Base and side rubber feet
- Nickel-plated 2/3-sided steel corners
- Dual parallel combi speakon + 1/4” sockets
- Durable textured acrylic finish
- Powder-coated black steel grill
- Optional high strength silver cloth grill
(H W D)
|45cm 42cm 28cm
17.5" 16.5" 11"
|Steel Grill||10.5kg / 23lbs|
|Cloth Grill||9.5kg / 21lbs|
|Max Amp Power||600W RMS|
|Frequency Range||37Hz - 20kHz|
16/11/22 - Super Midget and Super Compact - USA
Thanks for checking in. I did receive the Super Midget (and the 2 T-shirts — thanks!) on November 8.
I had a chance to play through them this past weekend. They sounded great: full, loud, really nice. My guitar-player mate of 35+ years commented on how great the new rig sounds.
Thanks to all you Barefaced folks — your cabs are great! I’ll leave some reviews of the SC and SM on your website in the near future.